Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Day Five of Thirty One Days of Writing




Q: How do you respond to change?

A: Not all that well. Here's the thing I like routine and when someone comes and pisses all over said schedule it pisses me off. I work really hard to keep everything in order and the smallest disruption can cause an outburst of epic proportions. It's not something I'm necessarily proud of but there's just no denying the fact I'm somewhat of a bossy pants. We can blame it on being the oldest sibling, it is what it is and this is my lot in life. PS-Don't tell me you haven't told someone what to do (and liked it)! PPS-I sort of like things how I like them and should probably work on being more flexible

The Thing About Change 


1. Change brings gifts. 
Change always comes bearing gifts. ~Price Pritchett

2. Change brings authenticity. 
We did not change as we grew older; we just became more clearly ourselves. ~Lynn Hall

3. Change brings second chances. 
We all have big changes in our lives that are more or less a second chance. ~Harrison Ford


 

No comments:

Post a Comment