Thursday, July 31, 2014

Top 10 Dates in Atlanta

I'm so super proud of this post for some reason. It could be because this is basically the equivalent of a football players handbook for dates I want to be taken on. Which should make it easier for the next man seeking to take yours truly out, emphasis on should. Enjoy y'all!


The city I call home was once touted the number one city for singles! Can you say that about your city? If you aren’t a resident you’ve probably caught yourself trying to be cool and said “HOT-lanta.” Newsflash: it’s not cool but it’s catchy, I’ll give you that. Atlanta is a city full of rich history, southern charm and although not reflected in reality shows like “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta,” “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” or “Married to Medicine” we’re a city of world class sophistication. If you’re looking to add a new spot to your date night rotation or just try something outside the box I’ve got you covered with my list of the Top 10 Dates in Atlanta for Singles Warehouse!


XO,


V.V. Browne

No comments:

Post a Comment